Web 3.0 has exploded recently. We can see web 3.0 discussions everywhere. It is reaching more developers day by day.
Developers have a contrasting opinion on web 3.0. Some are calling it revolutionary that will change the web. Some are calling it a trend that will fade in the future. You can be on either side.
So today, I would like to share my opinion on web 3 and would love to see your thoughts on it.
- Web 3 comes with the solution to any problem that we used to face such as centralization of data🏢.
- Web 3 is not to replace web 2, it’s an extension to web 2. Both web 2 and web 3 will be going to stay together🤝.
- I believe in Web 3 not just the concept but also the project that is being made under web 3. It solves certain problems. If anything can solve the problem, it will gonna stay📈.
- It’s pretty new, but has the potential to change the web for good cause🌱.
Things to discuss
- What are your thought on the concept?
- What are potential threats to web3?
I would love to read your thoughts on web3. Thanks in advance for your comment.